Re: Gameday at Battleground Games Plainville, MA, 6/8/2011, 12:00 pm

  • rmshay
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2011
      And other games included:
      Biblios
      Egizia
      Age of Industry
      Stone Age
      San Juan
      Troyes
    • robert kircher
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 10, 2011
        One last minute change…..
        I will have have a copy of Cargo Nior for those who were looking to play

        Learning Tables

        10:30 am
        Lords of Vegas - Rob Kircher
        Rattus - Charlie Faella
        7 Wonders – Bob Wicks

        1pm
        Ticket to Ride - Richard Bouchard
        Troyes - Rob Kircher
        Race for the Galaxy - Bob Wicks
        Web of Power – Charlie Faella

        3pm
        Stone Age - Richard Bouchard
        Brass – Rich Shay
        Homesteaders – Rob Kircher
        Alien Frontiers - Bob Wicks

        Hull Breach from NSB games all day

        Food Info:
        There are half a dozen places to eat all within 3 minutes from the store.  The store does not sell soda in the store at this time.