Toys Hunt for Gollum and Cornucopia demos are this weekend

  • ToysNThings Danvers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011
      Wanted to remind players that the Toys sneak peak for the new Lord of the Rings
      card game Hunt for Gollum is this Saturday. In addition to Hunt for Gollum we'll
      also be demoing the new Dominion Cornucopia expanison and the new Resident Evil
      Alliances expanison. Players are also welcome to try any game in our gaming
      librar or bring one of your favorites to playe
      The fun starts at 11 AM on Saturday and goes until the last player leaves Sunday
      night. A session starts anytime we have at least three players looking to play.

      Toys is offering Dominion swag cards and new Ada Wong and Hunk Resident Evil
      Character cards to anyone who plays in a demo for either or both games. Light
      snacks will be served during the weekend. Please visit our Facebook page for
      more information.

       Toys N Things
      66 Maple St
      Danvers, MA 01923