June 11th - Pizza for Playtesters: Final Mission Control

  • Charles Beauvais
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011
      [Let me know if you'd like to be removed from this list.]
      Hi there,
      This time next month, I'll be on my way to Michigan to compete in the
      final round of the Protospiel Design Contest. Since the last playtest of
      Mission Control, I've re-designed the star pattern on every single card,
      changed the timing of the end game, and even created a set of cards for a
      possible Expansion Set. If you'd like to try any of these changes, I'll be
      holding a final Pizza for Playtesters session at my house from noon - 6 PM
      on Saturday June 11th. RSVP with your pizza preferences.
      By the way, thanks to those who helped me test Ticket to Ride: Zodiac.
      Unfortunately, my design was not selected for further playtesting.

      Thanks,
      .chip