Hello!

  • Zeppo Young
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 4, 2011
      I am going through my emails, and seeing which are still being used. Please
      let me know if you are currently using this email, and that you are doing
      well. I would love to hear from you!

      Best wishes,

      Zeppo

      --
      Zeppo Young
      Namaste massage & Bodywork

    • mceciliani
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 7, 2011
        Hey Zeppo:

        How are your brothers, Groucho, Harpo and Chico?

        Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm not using the email.

        Mike C.