Hunt for Gollum and Dominion Cornucopia Demos at Toys June 11th

  • ToysNThings Danvers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      Fantasy Flight Games selected Toys to host a sneak peak for the new Lord of the
      Rings card game Hunt for Gollum. In addition to Hunt for Gollum we'll also be
      demoing the new Dominion Cornucopia expanison and the new Resident Evil
      Alliances expanison. Players are also welcome to try any game in our gaming
      library.

      The fun starts at 11 AM on Saturday and goes until the last player leaves Sunday
      night. A session starts anytime we have at least three players looking to play.

      Toys is offering Dominion swag cards and new Ada Wong and Hunk Resident Evil
      Character cards to anyone who plays in a demo for either or both games. Light
      snacks will be served during the weekend
       Toys N Things
      66 Maple St
      Danvers, MA 01923
      Phone: [978] 777-1879