Bardic Night May 31

  • Harald Henning
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2011
      Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

      We would like to remind you of the following event ... it’s Bardic Night!

      Ye Olde Commons, the gamers’ tavern and LARP camp, is pleased to invite you to an evening of fun and companionship, song and music, play and games, food and drink.

      Bardic Night will be on Tuesday May 31. Come listen to the songs and stories of the Bardic Circle, and relax in the company of fellow gamers. Role-play or chat, swap stories, play a game, share a song, or simply hang out and enjoy the evening.

      When: Tuesday May 31, 7 pm - late night

      Where: Ye Olde Commons Tavern

      Cover: $5 (cover is waived for all performers)

      Questions? Directions? E-mail us at court@... or check out our web site at http://www.yeoldecommons.com