Westborough, MA (The Whiz) free play night June 1st

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2011
      Hi All,
      I noticed there isn't a board game night in the worcester area. After hanging out last friday night at the Whiz playing the Resident Evil deck building game, I thought i would see how much interest people have in getting together on the Free Play night (Wednesday) to play some deck builder and board games.

      Here is a list of games I can bring....

      Dominion: Intrigue and Seaside
      Ascension
      Space Munchkin
      Dixit
      Jungle Speed
      Zombie Dice
      Cthulhu dice
      Yikerz
      Monopoly Deal
      Scrabble Slam

      I know that the Whiz has some demo games to play too like...
      Resident Evil Deck Builder
      Ticket to Ride
      7 Wonders
      Flux

      If there is enough interested, I was hoping to have the first night of board gaming on Wednesday June 1st. I can probably get a couple people in know to come and the more the merrier.
      What do you all think?
      Jae
    • hotc@walterhunt.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2011
        > Hi All,
        > I noticed there isn't a board game night in the worcester area. After
        > hanging out last friday night at the Whiz playing the Resident Evil deck
        > building game, I thought i would see how much interest people have in
        > getting together on the Free Play night (Wednesday) to play some deck
        > builder and board games.

        MVGA in Holliston meets Thursday nights. It's not quite Worcester, but
        it's not far from Westboro.

        We have a library of approximately 100 games available, and folks bring
        games every week.

        Walter.

        --
        Walter H. Hunt
        hotc@...
        Message 3 of 4 , May 15, 2011
          I was just at the Whiz a few hours ago and was telling my girlfriend that they should have a boardgaming night - because I won't pay full price for a game somewhere that I don't play.

          I'll try to make it. What time?

          Star

          Message 4 of 4 , May 15, 2011
            I should be able to get there by 6pm.