[Danvers MA] Toys Mayfair May Demo Day at Toys N Things

  • ToysNThings Danvers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2011
      Mayfair Games and a couple of other companies provided Toys with demo copies of
      several of their games so we are going to be holding Game day and meetup so
      players can try them out. The Game Day is happening on May 15th starting at 1PM
      and ending when the last game is done.
      Games we plan to demo include Settlers Geographies: Germany, Domaine, and Lords
      of Vegas.

      We also have copies of Defenders of the Realm by Gryphon Games and deck building
      games based off the AEG's popular Thunderstone game called Nightfall and the new
      Resident Evil for players to try out.
      There will be prizes for players and we'll also be serving refreshments.

      Hope to see many boardgamers at the Demo Day.

      Thanks,

      Evan & Michelle

      Toys N Things
      66 Maple St