Pizza for Playtesters! Sat May 14th

  • Charles Beauvais
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2011
      [Recipient's BCC'd]
      Hi there,
      I've got exciting news! My new game design "Mission Control" has made it
      to the final stage of the Protospiel Game Design Contest (see the
      announcement here: http://www.bgdf.com/node/4779). As such, I've been
      invited to Protospiel for the final round of competition. One game will be
      selected for publication.
      While most of the design elements are locked down, I do have the
      opportunity to clarify some of the rules. To that end, I'm offering pizza
      for playtesters on Saturday, May 14th. Starting at 10 AM at my house, going
      until around 6 PM.
      Please RSVP, or let me know if you have any questions (or need
      directions).

      Thanks!
      .chip
    • Charles Beauvais
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2011
        Reminder of this weekend's event (: Please RSVP for pizza.

        .chip