FRAGS - Last-minute bonus gaming Saturday night

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 11:03 AM
      I will be having a couple of out of town guests Saturday night, and am
      looking to do some gaming.

      We will start at 7:30, but unlike at a regular FRAGS event, I will likely
      be kicking people out before 4:00 am as we have a ballgame and bachelor
      party to go to on Sunday :)

      My latest Amazon Germany order has arrived, and I have a bunch of new games
      to try out.

      Also, my sister and her kids are also in from out of town and will be using
      the theater until around 8:00, so electronic gaming will have to wait
      until then.

      As always, this event is open to all members of Unity Games, MENSA, Meetup,
      etc.

      I would like a decent crowd (especially those of you who will not be seeing
      out mystery guests on Sunday)

      For more info, please feel free to email me.