Re: [Unity_Games] me

  • E
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2011
      Pardon the spam. Trouble with Yahoo.

      However the link could be quite cool.

      --- On Tue, 4/12/11, E <swift_4@...> wrote:

      From: E <swift_4@...>
      Subject: [Unity_Games] me
      To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 1:17 PM

      http://uk.io9.com/5791115/little-girl-joins-the-dark-side-is-promptly-kicked-out-of-the-jedi-academy

    • Lucia Shultz
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 13, 2011
        This was hilarious!!!!!  I think maybe he was too intimidating or like you said bad boys are so much more interesting!!  Thank you so much for a lovely evening I must confess that the closer our vacation comes the more excited I get!!!  Love you to infinity and beyond. L

        From: E <swift_4@...>

        To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com

        Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 1:17 PM

        http://uk.io9.com/5791115/little-girl-joins-the-dark-side-is-promptly-kicked-out-of-the-jedi-academy