Gameday at Battleground Games Plainville, MA, 4/13/2011, 12:00 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9, 2011
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: Gameday at Battleground Games Plainville, MA

      Date: Wednesday April 13, 2011
      Time: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 2 minutes.
      Location: Battleground Games Plainville, MA
      Street: 25 Taunton St
      City State Zip: Plainville, MA 02376
      Phone: 508-316-1195
      Notes:
      All-day play at Battleground games. We start about noon and go till 10pm. We'll break for dinner about 5pm. Join us at any time. Open gaming for new and experienced players. We meetup the second Wednesday of the month.

    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2011

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 12, 2011
        • E
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 12, 2011
            Pardon the spam. Trouble with Yahoo.

            However the link could be quite cool.

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 13, 2011
              This was hilarious!!!!!  I think maybe he was too intimidating or like you said bad boys are so much more interesting!!  Thank you so much for a lovely evening I must confess that the closer our vacation comes the more excited I get!!!  Love you to infinity and beyond. L

              From: E <swift_4@...>

              To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com

              Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 1:17 PM

              http://uk.io9.com/5791115/little-girl-joins-the-dark-side-is-promptly-kicked-out-of-the-jedi-academy