BOGS Bridgewater Open Gaming Session , 4/8/2011, 7:00 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2011
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: BOGS Bridgewater Open Gaming Session

      Date: Friday April 8, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 3:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Scholars'
      Street: 35 Central Square
      City State Zip: Bridgewater MA 02324
      Phone: 508 279 1712
      Notes: Off street free parking in lot behind the store. Entrance to back parking lot is between the florist and gas station.

    • Scott
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2011
        I have not seen an auto post in years for BOGS. Wonder what made it pop out again?
        We still don't have enough momentum to meet weekly, but it is correct
        about this weeks BOGS.
        We will be meeting this Friday at Scholars Store, April 8th.
        List any games you're interested in here or email me and I'll try and see if we can't get that game there and played.
        See you this Friday!
        ScottH.