Re: [Unity_Games] Porter Square Gaming CANCELED NEXT WEEK

  • Jason Schaum
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2011
      I just want to let everyone know there is gaming at Dane St. Church in
      Beverly this Friday! All are welcome to come and attend. I will attach a
      note at the bottom. If you do want to come please email me at:
      J@...

      Time
      Friday, April 8 ยท 7:00pm - 11:30pm
      Location
      Dane Street Congregational
      Church<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dane-Street-Congregational-Church/113848961970203>
      Created By
      Jason Schaum <http://www.facebook.com/Schaumy>
      More Info
      Come out and have some fun! Feel free to bring your favorite snack!