Porter Square Gaming CANCELED NEXT WEEK

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2011
      Before I forget to send this... There will be no PSG next week. I've got
      an erratic schedule for the next month or so, so I'm not entirely
      certain when I can fit PSG. There will certainly be a PSG night on the
      26th. and there might be another one on either the 19th or the 3rd of
      May (or both - e-mail me if you have any preferences).. And then we
      would go back to our regular schedule on the 24th of May.

      Sorry about the inconvenience. Happy Gaming,

      Felix

      * Sent to: Unity Games, Stratagamers, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L,
      Josh, Elisa, Nate, Cara, Kristi, Lauren, Mel, Adam, Jess S, Rachel, Amy
      S, Jess K, Stephen, Bill, Doug, Julia, Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey,
      Amanda, Diana, Jason W, Kevin, Joseph, Alyssa, Matthew G, Mark B, Don N,
      Andy, Sarah, Matt S, Lisa, Andrew, Greg, Randy, Cy, Rick L, Rob F, Bo C,
      Don M., David H, Diana M, James A, Wes, Ben Mc, Carl C, Phil N, Aaron,
      Alison C, Joel F, Juan, Ted V, Oliver, Kai, Grant, Eric, Ata, Greg,
      Chris. E-mail me if you want to start or stop receiving these messages.

    • Jason Schaum
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2011
        I just want to let everyone know there is gaming at Dane St. Church in
        Beverly this Friday! All are welcome to come and attend. I will attach a
        note at the bottom. If you do want to come please email me at:
        J@...

        Time
        Friday, April 8 ยท 7:00pm - 11:30pm
        Location
        Dane Street Congregational
        Church<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dane-Street-Congregational-Church/113848961970203>
        Created By
        Jason Schaum <http://www.facebook.com/Schaumy>
        More Info
        Come out and have some fun! Feel free to bring your favorite snack!