Zombie 2011 - Jul 23-24 - LARPing for Japan

  • Harald Henning
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2011
      Dear Fellow Gamers!

      We were going to have a summer without a Zombie game, use the time to recharge our batteries and our floon, but then, the unthinkable happened. On Friday, March 11, 2011, a magnitude 9.0 earthquake followed by a tremendous tsunami devastated the north-eastern coast of Japan. Thousands are dead, thousands more are missing. And, as if this weren't enough, the nuclear power plants in the area are in danger of cataclysmic meltdown.

      Like many other people, we were moved by the suffering and the unbreakable spirit of the Japanese people. We knew we wanted to do something to help, but what?

      Inspiration struck, what do we all do together, we LARP! So this summer we are LARPing for Japan.

      This summer we are running a post-apocalyptic zombie LARP over the weekend of July 23-24. All of the proceeds raised from game admissions, and a pre-game auction of useful in game and out of game items will be donated to the Japanese Red Cross to be used in the recovery efforts in Japan.

      Visit the site, download the rulebook and sign up to play or cast at
      http://www.zombielarp.com

      Please send any questions to register@...

      We hope to see you there!