(OT) Looking for PAX East Lord of the Rings Online codes

  • brian6667
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2011
      Hi All,
      If anyone here who is attending PAX East has extra Lord of the Rings Online codes, in particular the mount code, I would be interested in them. Please let me know if you have any of the codes and what compensation you would be looking for.
      Many thanks.
      Brian
    • D S
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2011
        I work for Turbine, I might be able to get a few of them is there anyone else interested?