Bridgewater Open Gaming Session (BOGS) this Friday, March 11th

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2011
      The 2nd Friday of the month is upon us ushering in another BOGS.
      Open board gaming starts around 7PM. We usually start with a lighter, shorter game. Around 8 PM we should have everyone who is going to make it there and break out the longer and/or meatier games.
      Stop by and say 'Hi' and maybe join us for a game. The BOGS crew is very friendly and relaxed and love to teach people new games.

      BOGS is held in Scholars Bookstore, 34 Central Sq, Bridgewater, Ma.
      (508) 279-1712. The store is right on the Bridgewater Green. Plenty of off street parking behind the store.
      Store proprietor Dave can help you with directions and gives a generous discount to Unity Games members.

      Any games requests, additional information or questions, please send me an e-mail or post here!

      I hope to see you at BOGS on Friday!

      ScottH.
    • David Fontes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2011
        I am going to try my best to be there tomorrow. Best case is that I will arrive around 7:30. Terry, if you are coming, bring Farfallia and I'll bring some cash and we can make the exchange. I'll bring Mansions of Madness if anyone is interested.
        -D

        Sent from my iPod