UG 17: Lost and Found

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2011
      The following items were left behind at Unity Games. Let me know if they're yours.

      Clothing:
      Medium Blue Fleece Jacket
      Large Brown Hooded Sweatshirt
      Black Hat
      Multicolored scarf

      Games:
      Voltage
      Castle Merchants
      Da Vinci Code the Boardgame
      Sex and the City Trivia Game
      Da Vinci's Challenge
      James Towne Survivor Game
      Totally x2
      Triquet
      Ebay Auction Game
      Qwirkle (canvas bag - no box)
      (any of these not claimed will be returned to Matt Horn)

      Assorted Game Bits:
      4 Age I cards from 7 Wonders
      Defeat Token from 7 Wonders
      Red 3 from Wizard
      St. Petersburg Infection Card from Pandemic
      Sugar/1 Cannon Card from Merchants and Marauders?
      Map Room Treasure card from The Adventurers
      Train/Bridge Tile from Sid Meier's Civ
      Red 7 Tile from Alhambra
      Cargo Tile from Galaxy Trucker
      White Train from TTR: Nordic Countries
      Assorted bits I can't identify or are too generic to pin a single game

    • cvonh
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2011
        Sex and the City Trivia Game

        -- Definitely Matt's.
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Adam Smiles <adamsmiles@...> wrote:

        > The following items were left behind at Unity Games. Let me know if they're yours.
        >
        > Clothing:
        > Medium Blue Fleece Jacket
        > Large Brown Hooded Sweatshirt
        > Black Hat
        > Multicolored scarf
        >
        > Games:
        > Voltage
        > Castle Merchants
        > Da Vinci Code the Boardgame
        > Sex and the City Trivia Game
        > Da Vinci's Challenge
        > James Towne Survivor Game
        > Totally x2
        > Triquet
        > Ebay Auction Game
        > Qwirkle (canvas bag - no box)
        > (any of these not claimed will be returned to Matt Horn)
        >
        > Assorted Game Bits:
        > 4 Age I cards from 7 Wonders
        > Defeat Token from 7 Wonders
        > Red 3 from Wizard
        > St. Petersburg Infection Card from Pandemic
        > Sugar/1 Cannon Card from Merchants and Marauders?
        > Map Room Treasure card from The Adventurers
        > Train/Bridge Tile from Sid Meier's Civ
        > Red 7 Tile from Alhambra
        > Cargo Tile from Galaxy Trucker
        > White Train from TTR: Nordic Countries
        > Assorted bits I can't identify or are too generic to pin a single game

      • John Flood
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2012
          Adam,
            Sorry.  Never mind.  Senior moment....The plano box(es) got moved to a different set of shelves!  Was panicking there for a few minutes because Trajan was missing tiles too.  Sigh
          John