Gaming Weekend Final reminder February 11-13 in Framingham

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      Ready or not, the party will be this weekend.

      A bunch of new games have arrived from Amazon Germany in addition to my
      last Boards and Bits order.

      The contractor has promised that the final DVD cases will be here within
      the next 2 days, and all the TV shows and most of the movies have already
      been moved upstairs.

      I still need help assembling and hanging shelving, getting the last of the
      toys put back on the shelves, and cutting down the last of the boxes. Also,
      once the cases are installed, I will need to move the rest of the movies.
      I have offers of help from Rick (Wednesday ?) and Paul (Thursday?), but
      one or two more people would be great.

      I have shoveled off most of the new porch, and am going to look for a grill
      tomorrow. I am hoping to cook outside on Saturday (weather permitting).

      I now have 5 gaming tables clear, plus the pool table will be empty by the
      weekend, with the space for 2 more tables. Hopefully, enough of you will
      attend to warrant all the effort that went in to creating the extra space.

      Please remember to park on the RIGHT side of the street, even if it means
      walking a little, as the street is not wide enough for cars to get by if
      people are parked on both sides.

      For more info, please email me. I hope to see lots of people this weekend.

      -Matt
      Muttstain@...