Thanks - had fun at UG 17

  • michael ceciliani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      Hey gang:

      I just wanted to say what fun I had at UG 17. I got to play eight games, nicluding Can't
      Stop, Ticket to Ride and Thanks a Lot, which I ran a demo of. I had children who were
      well behaved (kudos to the parents).and fun. Evan, Sam and Sud were ideal. Met some
      nice people during the day. including, Greg, Robert, John  and Kevin. Thanks to all those
      who played my party games. I had a ball and was glad I made the trip up from NYC. I hope
      to be back for UG 18 next year. Thanks to everyone responsible for puttiung this event
      together.

      Mike C.
      Happy board gamer