UG 17!! Thank You!

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      Just a quick thank you to all who are responsible for me having an amazing Saturday! I have NEVER been to or done something like that and was not quite sure what to expect. I wasn't in the hall 5 minutes and someone asked me to play 7 Wonders. Amazing! and the whole day continued just like that, always someone with a game up in the air ready for players or ready to teach if necassary. I only began in this hobby in earnest a few years ago and there are so many games that I have not played! Well thanks to the fine folks at UG 17 I can knock a couple off of my list! Agricola (absolutely Loved it!)railways of the World (again a BLAST!) the aforementioned 7 Wonders! I wish I had taked the time to write down everyone's name but I did not, so thank you to everyone! What a great JOB you all did!

      I look forward to more in the years to come!

      -Chuck