RE: [Unity_Games] Unity Games 17 - Front Table Volunteers

  • John Flood
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 11, 2011
      I think he was trying to avoid have the undead staff the front desk.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 11, 2011
        ----- "John Flood" <flashflood52@...> wrote:
        > I think he was trying to avoid have the undead staff the front desk.

        There might be a game in that, "Con of the Living Dead", but I'll bet it's been done before. :-)

        Scott

        `-- c8 ]
      • matthew horn
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 11, 2011
          Yeah, as in Constantine of the Living Dead.

          On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 8:49 AM, <sromanowski@...> wrote:

          > ----- "John Flood" <flashflood52@... <flashflood52%40yahoo.com>>
          > wrote:
          > > I think he was trying to avoid have the undead staff the front desk.
          >
          > There might be a game in that, "Con of the Living Dead", but I'll bet it's
          > been done before. :-)
          >
          > Scott
          >
          > `-- c8 ]

        • cvonh
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 12, 2011
            Copyrighted already. It's a game about me getting up in the morning.