RE: [Unity_Games] Unity Games 17 - Front Table Volunteers

  • greebz
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 10, 2011
      Maybe if you tried giving your undying admiration?

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 11, 2011
        I think he was trying to avoid have the undead staff the front desk.

      • sromanowski@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 11, 2011
          ----- "John Flood" <flashflood52@...> wrote:
          > I think he was trying to avoid have the undead staff the front desk.

          There might be a game in that, "Con of the Living Dead", but I'll bet it's been done before. :-)

          Scott

          `-- c8 ]
        • matthew horn
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 11, 2011
            Yeah, as in Constantine of the Living Dead.

            On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 8:49 AM, <sromanowski@...> wrote:

            > ----- "John Flood" <flashflood52@... <flashflood52%40yahoo.com>>
            > wrote:
            > > I think he was trying to avoid have the undead staff the front desk.
            >
            > There might be a game in that, "Con of the Living Dead", but I'll bet it's
            > been done before. :-)
            >
            > Scott
            >
            > `-- c8 ]

          • cvonh
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 12, 2011
              Copyrighted already. It's a game about me getting up in the morning.