Re: Wednesday Game Day at Battleground Games & Hobbies in Plainville MA

  • rhk_1
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2011
      With the forcast of snow for this Wednesday, we have decided to postpone the gameday to the following Wednesday (1/19). Our normal gathering is the 2nd Wednesday of the month.

      We had a dozen gamers during the gameday last month.

      Rob

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:

      > On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 11:20 AM, robert kircher <rhk_1@...> wrote:
      > >    Wednesday they have boardgame night.  A bunch of us are heading up this afternoon for an early start.
      >
      > we should really get this event on the UG Google Caldendar as a
      > recurring event to remind people. For those that haven't met Rob -
      > he's a super good guy and comes highly recommended ;)
      >
      > -Dave

    • rhk_1
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 18, 2011
        With the forcast looking good, we're back on for the all-day boardgame at Battleground Games tomorrow. We're starting at noon. For those who were looking to play the tournament games at Total Confusion we'll have all 10 games there plus I am bringing some of the new Essen released games Merkator and Navegador.

        Rob