UG XVII: Teaching Schedule

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2011
      I am delighted to announce the schedule for the Teaching Area at UG XVII.
      The Teaching Area will be active over a 6-hour period, with the goal being
      to provide a friendly environment in which to learn new games. Please note
      that the start time for the first slot is 9:30, which should give gamers
      ample time to check in and get settled. Here is the schedule:

      (9:30 - 11:30am):
      D&D 4e Essentials -- Dave Bernazzani
      Egizia -- Steve Marbit
      Gosu -- Dom L.
      Modern Art -- Justin Berman
      Survive -- Brian Leet
      Traumfabrik -- Walter Hunt

      (11:30 - 1:30pm):
      Alien Frontiers -- Nate Walker
      Blue Moon City -- Karl von Laudermann
      Castle Ravenloft -- Mark Casiglio
      Nefertiti -- Carl Olson
      Stone Age -- Aaron McPherson
      Thanks a Lot -- Mike Ceciliani

      (1:30 - 3:30pm):
      Dominion -- Eric Barry
      Fresco -- Bob Menzel
      Galaxy Trucker -- Alex Schenck
      Leaping Lemmings -- Scott Pizio
      Snow Tails -- Thom Goodsell
      Steam -- Dave Lartigue

      In addition, I will be teaching 7 Wonders throughout the morning.

      On behalf of all Unity Gamers, I wish to publicly thank the people listed
      above who have volunteered to teach games. It is through their dedication
      and enthusiasm that the Teaching Area continues to exist and thrive.

      I look forward to seeing everyone real soon. Just under three weeks to go
      -- Yippee!!

      - Phil

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming