RE: [Unity_Games] Unity Games 17 - Front Table Volunteers

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 9, 2011
      I guess the dying admiration of the steerage comittee isn't worth what it used to be.

      We got some volunteers, but we still need a few more people to help run our registration and information table.

      If you can help out, please let me know.

      Thanks.

      -Adam

      > To: unity_games@yahoogroups.com
      > From: adamsmiles@...
      > Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 09:36:58 -0500
      > Subject: [Unity_Games] Unity Games 17 - Front Table Volunteers
      >

      > We're looking for some volunteers to help run the front table at Unity Games 17.
      >
      > If you sign-up to help with a 1 hour timeslot (1 small hour out of a MASSIVE day of gaming!) we are offering a $5 discount to this event (that is, you'll get $5 back if you're already prepaid). Plus you will get the dying admiration of the Unity Games steerage committee.
      >
      > If you sign-up to help with a 90 minute timeslot, this event is free for you! Plus the dying admiration part...
      >
      > We need help from 11AM on. If you can help, please contact me at adamsmiles@... and let me know what timeslot works best for you (and a backup timeslot please so I can have a little flexibility when scheduling volunteers... I'll have all timeslots nailed down and firm a few days before the event).
      >
      > Thanks for helping make this another great event - volunteers rock!
      >
      > -Adam
      > http://www.unitygames.org/ugxvii/ugxvii.htm

    • greebz
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 10, 2011
        Maybe if you tried giving your undying admiration?

        adamsmiles@... <mailto:adamsmiles%40hotmail.com> and let me know
        what timeslot works best for you (and a backup timeslot please so I can have
        a little flexibility when scheduling volunteers... I'll have all timeslots
        nailed down and firm a few days before the event).

        > Thanks for helping make this another great event - volunteers rock!
        >
        > -Adam
        > http://www.unitygames.org/ugxvii/ugxvii.htm

      • John Flood
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 11, 2011
          I think he was trying to avoid have the undead staff the front desk.

        • sromanowski@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 11, 2011
            ----- "John Flood" <flashflood52@...> wrote:
            > I think he was trying to avoid have the undead staff the front desk.

            There might be a game in that, "Con of the Living Dead", but I'll bet it's been done before. :-)

            Scott

            `-- c8 ]
          • matthew horn
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 11, 2011
              Yeah, as in Constantine of the Living Dead.

              On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 8:49 AM, <sromanowski@...> wrote:

              > ----- "John Flood" <flashflood52@... <flashflood52%40yahoo.com>>
              > wrote:
              > > I think he was trying to avoid have the undead staff the front desk.
              >
              > There might be a game in that, "Con of the Living Dead", but I'll bet it's
              > been done before. :-)
              >
              > Scott
              >
              > `-- c8 ]

            • cvonh
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 12, 2011
                Copyrighted already. It's a game about me getting up in the morning.