New To Group

  • thetick2u
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011
      Hi all, My name is Thom. I'm a 41 yr old quadripelegic living in Quincy looking to host a game. My hands are good enough to manage most games and can figure out how to work other games i.e. I have a card holder for games that require more than a handfull of cards.

      I am unfamiliar with most of the Euro games listed but am a quick learner. I'm been playing Risk as well as RPGs since Jr. High.

      My apartment is less than 10 min from Rt 3 and 93. It can comfortably up to 8 people.

      I have a service dog(very friendly and stays out of the way) so those with strong allergies, I guess I'll see you on the 29th :)

      My calander is wide open except for a monthly D&D game on Saturdays.

      Look forward to gaming with you,
      Thom