FS: Where There Is Discord - $100

  • Dan Squires
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2011
      Hi All,

      I'm looking to sell my copy of Where There Is Discord:
      http://www.geekdo.com/boardgame/35614/where-there-is-discord-war-in-the-south-atlantic

      Photos of the game are attached. Also, to note there is a small tear
      in one of the corners of the box. Otherwise the game is in great
      shape.

      The game was played only once last year to learn the rules, and I
      haven't been able to devote the time or the space to play it again.

      The price is $100 - just looking to get back what I paid for it.

      Please let me know if you are interested!

      Thanks,
      Dan

    • Dan Squires
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2011