Unity Games 17 - Front Table Volunteers

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2011
      We're looking for some volunteers to help run the front table at Unity Games 17.

      If you sign-up to help with a 1 hour timeslot (1 small hour out of a MASSIVE day of gaming!) we are offering a $5 discount to this event (that is, you'll get $5 back if you're already prepaid). Plus you will get the dying admiration of the Unity Games steerage committee.

      If you sign-up to help with a 90 minute timeslot, this event is free for you! Plus the dying admiration part...

      We need help from 11AM on. If you can help, please contact me at adamsmiles@... and let me know what timeslot works best for you (and a backup timeslot please so I can have a little flexibility when scheduling volunteers... I'll have all timeslots nailed down and firm a few days before the event).

      Thanks for helping make this another great event - volunteers rock!

      -Adam
      http://www.unitygames.org/ugxvii/ugxvii.htm

    • Adam Smiles
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 9, 2011
        I guess the dying admiration of the steerage comittee isn't worth what it used to be.

        We got some volunteers, but we still need a few more people to help run our registration and information table.

        If you can help out, please let me know.

        Thanks.

        -Adam

        > To: unity_games@yahoogroups.com
        > From: adamsmiles@...
        > Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 09:36:58 -0500
        > Subject: [Unity_Games] Unity Games 17 - Front Table Volunteers
        >

        > We're looking for some volunteers to help run the front table at Unity Games 17.
        >
        > If you sign-up to help with a 1 hour timeslot (1 small hour out of a MASSIVE day of gaming!) we are offering a $5 discount to this event (that is, you'll get $5 back if you're already prepaid). Plus you will get the dying admiration of the Unity Games steerage committee.
        >
        > If you sign-up to help with a 90 minute timeslot, this event is free for you! Plus the dying admiration part...
        >
        > We need help from 11AM on. If you can help, please contact me at adamsmiles@... and let me know what timeslot works best for you (and a backup timeslot please so I can have a little flexibility when scheduling volunteers... I'll have all timeslots nailed down and firm a few days before the event).
        >
        > Thanks for helping make this another great event - volunteers rock!
        >
        > -Adam
        > http://www.unitygames.org/ugxvii/ugxvii.htm

      • greebz
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 10, 2011
          Maybe if you tried giving your undying admiration?

          adamsmiles@... <mailto:adamsmiles%40hotmail.com> and let me know
          what timeslot works best for you (and a backup timeslot please so I can have
          a little flexibility when scheduling volunteers... I'll have all timeslots
          nailed down and firm a few days before the event).

          > Thanks for helping make this another great event - volunteers rock!
          >
          > -Adam
          > http://www.unitygames.org/ugxvii/ugxvii.htm

        • John Flood
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 11, 2011
            I think he was trying to avoid have the undead staff the front desk.

          • sromanowski@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 11, 2011
              ----- "John Flood" <flashflood52@...> wrote:
              > I think he was trying to avoid have the undead staff the front desk.

              There might be a game in that, "Con of the Living Dead", but I'll bet it's been done before. :-)

              Scott

              `-- c8 ]
            • matthew horn
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 11, 2011
                Yeah, as in Constantine of the Living Dead.

                On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 8:49 AM, <sromanowski@...> wrote:

                > ----- "John Flood" <flashflood52@... <flashflood52%40yahoo.com>>
                > wrote:
                > > I think he was trying to avoid have the undead staff the front desk.
                >
                > There might be a game in that, "Con of the Living Dead", but I'll bet it's
                > been done before. :-)
                >
                > Scott
                >
                > `-- c8 ]

              • cvonh
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 12, 2011
                  Copyrighted already. It's a game about me getting up in the morning.