Re: [Unity_Games] Toys N Things Community Boardgaming Night, 1/1/2011, 4:00 pm

  • EJames1790@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2010
      We are open tomorrow at 4PM. So those who want to spend New Years day playing some games are welcome.

      Hope all Unity members have a healthy and happy New Year

      Evan J.
      Toys N Things

      Toys N Things Community Boardgaming Night

      Saturday January 1, 2011

      Time:

      4:00 pm - 11:00 pm

      Repeats:

      This event repeats every week.

      Location:

      Toys N Things

      Street:

      66 Maple St

      City State Zip:

      Danvers, MA 01923

      Phone:

      (978) 777-1897

      Notes:

      Open board gaming for new and experienced players. We start between 4 and 5PM and run until the last game is finished or until 1AM.

      Edit reminder options

      Copyright © 2010 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy