UGXVII: Online Database of Games

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2010
      I have initiated an online database of games that are being brought to
      and/or requested for UG XVII. However, unlike past incarnations that used
      the yahoo database function, the UG XVII Games Database is built as a
      geeklist on Boardgamegeek:

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/62198/what-games-will-be-brought-to-ug-xvii

      <http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/62198/what-games-will-be-brought-to-ug-xvii>I
      hope you will take advantage of this geeklist, as the list gains in
      usefulness as more people use it.

      Also, while you are visiting Boardgamegeek, why not join the Unity Games
      Guild:

      http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/139

      <http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/139>Best wishes for the holidays!

      - Phil

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming
      http://www.unitygames.org/

      important, not the winning."
      - Reiner Knizia

    • Phil Alberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2011
        Thank you to those who have found and are using the UG XVII Games Database
        geeklist. As of this writing, there are 70 games listed, of which 33 are
        requests. Only 13 of the 33 requests have been satisfied. I urge everyone
        to utilize this geeklist, as it will help attendees determine what games to
        bring, it will make others happy if requests are fulfilled, and it will
        build excitement for the event as others get to see what great games will be
        available.

        And remember, people bringing multiple copies of games is fine (and is
        encouraged for newer releases).

        http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/62198/what-games-will-be-brought-to-ug-xvii/page/1

        --
        Eastern MA Gaming