German Game Order / Unity Games / Construction progress / FRAGS gift exchange

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      I am looking to place an order with Amazon Germany in the next few days.
      They have a flat rate shipping charge, which I divide evenly among all the
      games ordered - so the more the better.

      All of the Easyplay games are available there. Go to Amazon.De and look for
      the games with the flat rate shipping.

      I am still collecting for Unity Games in Woburn on January 29th. You can
      pay me $12 in advance or pay $20 at the door.

      My builder is still promising that construction will be finished by the end
      of the year. To be safe, and since there will still be a lot of work to be
      done afterwards, the next weekend party will likely be in late January or
      even early February. In the meantime I will likely be scheduling small
      movie nights in the theater. More info when it becomes available.

      Lastly, the annual FRAGS gift exchange for those interested in
      participating will be held on December 23rd.

      Please let me know if you want in on the Germany order ASAP. I'll need
      payment for Unity Games by mid January.

      Happy holidays.

      -Matt