Re: [Unity_Games] Ascension Game Day at Battleground Games & Hobbies in Plainville MA - Dec 4th

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010
      On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 11:20 AM, robert kircher <rhk_1@...> wrote:
      >    Wednesday they have boardgame night.  A bunch of us are heading up this afternoon for an early start.

      we should really get this event on the UG Google Caldendar as a
      recurring event to remind people. For those that haven't met Rob -
      he's a super good guy and comes highly recommended ;)

      -Dave
    • rhk_1
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2011
        With the forcast of snow for this Wednesday, we have decided to postpone the gameday to the following Wednesday (1/19). Our normal gathering is the 2nd Wednesday of the month.

        We had a dozen gamers during the gameday last month.

        Rob

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:

        > On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 11:20 AM, robert kircher <rhk_1@...> wrote:
        > >    Wednesday they have boardgame night.  A bunch of us are heading up this afternoon for an early start.
        >
        > we should really get this event on the UG Google Caldendar as a
        > recurring event to remind people. For those that haven't met Rob -
        > he's a super good guy and comes highly recommended ;)
        >
        > -Dave

      • rhk_1
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 18, 2011
          With the forcast looking good, we're back on for the all-day boardgame at Battleground Games tomorrow. We're starting at noon. For those who were looking to play the tournament games at Total Confusion we'll have all 10 games there plus I am bringing some of the new Essen released games Merkator and Navegador.

          Rob