Re: [Unity_Games] Ascension Game Day at Battleground Games & Hobbies in Plainville MA - Dec 4th

  • robert kircher
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010

         Wednesday they have boardgame night.  A bunch of us are heading up this afternoon for an early start.

      partial list of games we'll have
      Ra Dice Game
      Factory Manager
      Shipyard
      Macao
      Inca Empire
      Age of Industry
      Hansa Teutonica
      Dominion Properity
      Dominant Species
      Wyatt Earp
      San Juan

      Date: December 4th, 2011 a Saturday
      Time: 12:00pm
      Entrance Fee: Free!

      Address:
      25 Taunton Street
      Plainville MA 02762
      508.316.1195

      Website:
      www.battlegroundgames.com

      Gary Games Store Locator:
      http://www.ascensiongame.com/store-finder/item/battleground-games--hobbies-2

      Contact:
      Please contact me at ChaseLaq@... with any questions.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010
        On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 11:20 AM, robert kircher <rhk_1@...> wrote:
        >    Wednesday they have boardgame night.  A bunch of us are heading up this afternoon for an early start.

        we should really get this event on the UG Google Caldendar as a
        recurring event to remind people. For those that haven't met Rob -
        he's a super good guy and comes highly recommended ;)

        -Dave
      • rhk_1
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2011
          With the forcast of snow for this Wednesday, we have decided to postpone the gameday to the following Wednesday (1/19). Our normal gathering is the 2nd Wednesday of the month.

          We had a dozen gamers during the gameday last month.

          Rob

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:

          > On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 11:20 AM, robert kircher <rhk_1@...> wrote:
          > >    Wednesday they have boardgame night.  A bunch of us are heading up this afternoon for an early start.
          >
          > we should really get this event on the UG Google Caldendar as a
          > recurring event to remind people. For those that haven't met Rob -
          > he's a super good guy and comes highly recommended ;)
          >
          > -Dave

        • rhk_1
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 18, 2011
            With the forcast looking good, we're back on for the all-day boardgame at Battleground Games tomorrow. We're starting at noon. For those who were looking to play the tournament games at Total Confusion we'll have all 10 games there plus I am bringing some of the new Essen released games Merkator and Navegador.

            Rob