Re: 2 Months to UG17 - Hotel Room Block?

  • lyndashea
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
      Is there a room block assigned for the weekend of Unity Games at the Hilton? If so, what is the rate and code for reservations purposes?

      Thanks!

      Lynda

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Adam Smiles <adamsmiles@...> wrote:

      > Unity Games 17 is exactly 2 months from today!
      >
      > Cyber Monday is the perfect day to head over to http://www.unitygames.org/ugxvii/ugxvii.htm and click on the paypal link.
      >
      > Pre-paying helps us plan for the event and saves you some money (it's $20 if you pay at the door).
      >
      > -Adam

    • Adam Smiles
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
        From our sales contact at the hotel: Your block of rooms for January is all set � your attendees can start calling the hotel and referring to the �Unity Games� block, or the group code �UGA� to make reservations.

        The price is $99, which is $10 less than the normal price. The price should be good for both Friday and/or Saturday night.

        Let me know if you have any questions, or if they fill up. I can increase the size of our room block with a quick email to the hotel.

        -Adam

        > To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
        > From: lynda.shea@...
        > Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 18:50:26 +0000
        > Subject: [Unity_Games] Re: 2 Months to UG17 - Hotel Room Block?
        >
        > Is there a room block assigned for the weekend of Unity Games at the Hilton? If so, what is the rate and code for reservations purposes?
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Lynda
        >
        > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Adam Smiles <adamsmiles@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > Unity Games 17 is exactly 2 months from today!
        > >
        > > Cyber Monday is the perfect day to head over to http://www.unitygames.org/ugxvii/ugxvii.htm and click on the paypal link.
        > >
        > > Pre-paying helps us plan for the event and saves you some money (it's $20 if you pay at the door).
        > >
        > > -Adam

      • Lynda Shea
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
          Adam:

          I would appreciate it you could do that.  I just called and they only have a few
          rooms left in the block and they are "1 king bed" rooms only - we need 2 double
          beds.

          Thanks!

          Lynda

          ________________________________
          – your attendees can start calling the hotel and referring to the “Unity Games”
          block, or the group code “UGA” to make reservations.

          The price is $99, which is $10 less than the normal price.  The price should be
          good for both Friday and/or Saturday night.

          Let me know if you have any questions, or if they fill up.  I can increase the
          size of our room block with a quick email to the hotel.

          -Adam

          > To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
          > From: lynda.shea@...
          > Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 18:50:26 +0000
          > Subject: [Unity_Games] Re: 2 Months to UG17 - Hotel Room Block?
          >
          > Is there a room block assigned for the weekend of Unity Games at the Hilton? If
          >so, what is the rate and code for reservations purposes?
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Lynda
          >
          > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Adam Smiles <adamsmiles@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Unity Games 17 is exactly 2 months from today!
          > >
          > > Cyber Monday is the perfect day to head over to
          >http://www.unitygames.org/ugxvii/ugxvii.htm and click on the paypal link.
          > >
          > > Pre-paying helps us plan for the event and saves you some money (it's $20 if
          >you pay at the door).
          > >
          > > -Adam

        • Adam Smiles
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
            Should be all set. Not sure how long it will take for the new rooms for our block to show up in their computer system.