Ascension Game Day at Battleground Games & Hobbies in Plainville MA - Dec 4th

  • chaselaq
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2010
      Battleground Games & Hobbies - Plainville

      Battleground is proud to host the first Ascension Game Day. Players will be able to show up, play some Ascension, and get a copy of the first promo card, Vedah, Sage of Swords, while supplies last.

      Format: Casual / Open Play
      Date: December 4th, 2011 a Saturday
      Time: 12:00pm
      Entrance Fee: Free!

      Address:
      25 Taunton Street
      Plainville MA 02762
      508.316.1195

      Website:
      www.battlegroundgames.com

      Gary Games Store Locator:
      http://www.ascensiongame.com/store-finder/item/battleground-games--hobbies-2

      Contact:
      Please contact me at ChaseLaq@... with any questions.
    • robert kircher
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010

           Wednesday they have boardgame night.  A bunch of us are heading up this afternoon for an early start.

        partial list of games we'll have
        Ra Dice Game
        Factory Manager
        Shipyard
        Macao
        Inca Empire
        Age of Industry
        Hansa Teutonica
        Dominion Properity
        Dominant Species
        Wyatt Earp
        San Juan

        Date: December 4th, 2011 a Saturday
        Time: 12:00pm

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010
          On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 11:20 AM, robert kircher <rhk_1@...> wrote:
          >    Wednesday they have boardgame night.  A bunch of us are heading up this afternoon for an early start.

          we should really get this event on the UG Google Caldendar as a
          recurring event to remind people. For those that haven't met Rob -
          he's a super good guy and comes highly recommended ;)

          -Dave
        • rhk_1
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2011
            With the forcast of snow for this Wednesday, we have decided to postpone the gameday to the following Wednesday (1/19). Our normal gathering is the 2nd Wednesday of the month.

            We had a dozen gamers during the gameday last month.

            Rob

            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:

            > On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 11:20 AM, robert kircher <rhk_1@...> wrote:
            > >    Wednesday they have boardgame night.  A bunch of us are heading up this afternoon for an early start.
            >
            > we should really get this event on the UG Google Caldendar as a
            > recurring event to remind people. For those that haven't met Rob -
            > he's a super good guy and comes highly recommended ;)
            >
            > -Dave

          • rhk_1
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 18, 2011
              With the forcast looking good, we're back on for the all-day boardgame at Battleground Games tomorrow. We're starting at noon. For those who were looking to play the tournament games at Total Confusion we'll have all 10 games there plus I am bringing some of the new Essen released games Merkator and Navegador.

              Rob