2 Months to UG17 - Prepay today!

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2010
      Unity Games 17 is exactly 2 months from today!

      Cyber Monday is the perfect day to head over to http://www.unitygames.org/ugxvii/ugxvii.htm and click on the paypal link.

      Pre-paying helps us plan for the event and saves you some money (it's $20 if you pay at the door).

      -Adam

    • lyndashea
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
        Is there a room block assigned for the weekend of Unity Games at the Hilton? If so, what is the rate and code for reservations purposes?

        Thanks!

        Lynda

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Adam Smiles <adamsmiles@...> wrote:

        > Unity Games 17 is exactly 2 months from today!
        >
        > Cyber Monday is the perfect day to head over to http://www.unitygames.org/ugxvii/ugxvii.htm and click on the paypal link.
        >
        > Pre-paying helps us plan for the event and saves you some money (it's $20 if you pay at the door).
        >
        > -Adam

      • Adam Smiles
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
          From our sales contact at the hotel: Your block of rooms for January is all set � your attendees can start calling the hotel and referring to the �Unity Games� block, or the group code �UGA� to make reservations.

          The price is $99, which is $10 less than the normal price. The price should be good for both Friday and/or Saturday night.

          Let me know if you have any questions, or if they fill up. I can increase the size of our room block with a quick email to the hotel.

          -Adam

          > To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
          > From: lynda.shea@...
          > Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 18:50:26 +0000
          > Subject: [Unity_Games] Re: 2 Months to UG17 - Hotel Room Block?
          >
          > Is there a room block assigned for the weekend of Unity Games at the Hilton? If so, what is the rate and code for reservations purposes?
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Lynda
          >
          > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Adam Smiles <adamsmiles@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Unity Games 17 is exactly 2 months from today!
          > >
          > > Cyber Monday is the perfect day to head over to http://www.unitygames.org/ugxvii/ugxvii.htm and click on the paypal link.
          > >
          > > Pre-paying helps us plan for the event and saves you some money (it's $20 if you pay at the door).
          > >
          > > -Adam

        • Lynda Shea
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
            Adam:

            I would appreciate it you could do that.  I just called and they only have a few
            rooms left in the block and they are "1 king bed" rooms only - we need 2 double
            beds.

            Thanks!

            Lynda

            ________________________________
            – your attendees can start calling the hotel and referring to the “Unity Games”
            block, or the group code “UGA” to make reservations.

            The price is $99, which is $10 less than the normal price.  The price should be
            good for both Friday and/or Saturday night.

            Let me know if you have any questions, or if they fill up.  I can increase the
            size of our room block with a quick email to the hotel.

            -Adam

            > To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
            > From: lynda.shea@...
            > Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 18:50:26 +0000
            > Subject: [Unity_Games] Re: 2 Months to UG17 - Hotel Room Block?
            >
            > Is there a room block assigned for the weekend of Unity Games at the Hilton? If
            >so, what is the rate and code for reservations purposes?
            >
            > Thanks!
            >
            > Lynda
            >
            > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Adam Smiles <adamsmiles@...> wrote:
            > >

            > > Unity Games 17 is exactly 2 months from today!
            > >
            > > Cyber Monday is the perfect day to head over to
            >http://www.unitygames.org/ugxvii/ugxvii.htm and click on the paypal link.
            > >
            > > Pre-paying helps us plan for the event and saves you some money (it's $20 if
            >you pay at the door).
            > >
            > > -Adam

          • Adam Smiles
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
              Should be all set. Not sure how long it will take for the new rooms for our block to show up in their computer system.