Introduction

  • justincrounds
    Message 1 of 51 , Nov 16, 2010
      Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a game developer hailing from Watertown MA, currently working on Facebook games, and I am hoping to join some other players in the area for some board and card games. I own The Settlers of Catan Card Game (+ the expansions), Runebound 2nd Ed., Dungeoneer, and Talisman, but have also played Dominion, Carcassone, regular Catan, and Incan Gold. I'm looking forward to playing more games, and would someday love to design my own board/card game.

      Cheers,

      Justin C. Rounds
      Senior Software Developer
      Macguffin Games