From BGG (auction to pay for liver transplant)

  • IGiveIn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2010
      I suspect most of you know about this already, but, Anthony Dulac's
      (board game collector and columnist for Knights of the Dinner Table)
      son is undergoing treatments for a congenital defect that requres a
      liver transplant and he's trying to raise money through Board Game Geek
      to help cover it:

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/60575?commentid=1777336#comment1777336