JP Comics & Games - Game night, 11/11/2010, 6:30 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2010
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: JP Comics & Games - Game night

      Date: Thursday November 11, 2010
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 21 hours, 3 minutes.
      Location: In Store
      Street: 603 Centre Street
      City State Zip: Jamaica Plain, MA
      Phone: 617 553 4247
      Notes: Board game goodness. New folks welcome as well as game veterans. We have a selection of games on hand though folk are welcome to bring there own. Beverage fine food not so much.

    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2010

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2010
          I suspect most of you know about this already, but, Anthony Dulac's
          (board game collector and columnist for Knights of the Dinner Table)
          son is undergoing treatments for a congenital defect that requres a
          liver transplant and he's trying to raise money through Board Game Geek
          to help cover it:

          http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/60575?commentid=1777336#comment1777336