Ye Olde Game Weekend (YOGWe) Nov 26-28

  • harald@yeoldecommons.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2010
      Hi fellow gamers -

      As in years past, Ye Olde Commons will host a game weekend on the weekend following Thanksgiving, Nov 26-28. So if you want to get away from the shopping madness, join us for some games! Please pass on this information to anyone you think might be interested.

      We'll be playing all manner of board games. Bring your own, or pick from our extensive collection.

      An assortment of your favorite Rail games and Euro games will be played all weekend long.

      Saturday we will try to get in some meaty strategy games as well. Here's a call-out for Advanced Civilization players! If you’re interested, please let me know so I can reserve you a spot in that desirable number of 7 players.

      When: Friday Nov 26, 10am, through Sunday Nov 28 afternoon

      Where: Ye Olde Commons

      Cover: $5 per day registration fee. Overnight stays are possible in our heated cabins, at $15 per night.

      We will also have bar food and non-alcoholic drinks available for sale for those interested.

      Questions? Directions? E-mail us at court@... or check out our web site at http://www.yeoldecommons.com
    • harald@yeoldecommons.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2010
        Hi fellow gamers -

        This weekend, Nov 26-28, is game weekend at Ye Olde Commons!

        So if you want to get away from the shopping madness, join us for some games! Please pass on this information to anyone you think might be interested.

        We'll be playing all manner of board games. Bring your own, or pick from our extensive collection.

        An assortment of your favorite Rail games and Euro games will be played all weekend long. Saturday we will try to get in some meaty strategy games as well.

        The Advanced Civilization game is scheduled to start 10am on Saturday!