Game day in Sharon, MA - Saturday 11/6

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      I'm planning an open gaming day at my house in Sharon on Saturday. Still plenty of space for people looking to play games or just for somewhere to hide to avoid doing yard work. After all, it's been raining too hard and everything will be soggy.

      There are roughly 6-10 people already planning on coming and I can easily handle another 5 or 6.

      Gaming will run from around noon to whenever. If you're interested, contact me at steve at sbass dot org for directions.

      Steve