Re: Calling all Iron Gamers!

  • crazycongirl
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      Well, great minds think alike! This year, TotalCon 25 is the host site for a Iron GM Regional Championship working in cooperation with the producors of the Iron GM competition at GenCon. The winner gets a trip to GenCon 2011 to compete against the other semifinals and competitors from around the world to be crowded the World's Best Iron GM. It is set up very similiar to your event (except it's strictly role-playing) with the themed ingredients, etc. Players get to judge the best and have chances to win prizes as well.

      Maybe Pandemonium would like to sponsor the winner from the store and send them to TotalCon to compete for the world title?