Unity Games XVII - January 29, 2011 - All Day Gaming

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2010
      Unity Games is back and better than ever with another phenomenal all-day gaming event. The 17th Unity Games event will be held Saturday January 29, 2011. We're back at the Woburn hotel. It's worked well for the past 2 years, and it's still in business!!

      We're working out some technical difficulties with the UG website. We'll let you know when it's updated with all the new information about the event and when we're ready to start collecting pre-pays.

      Looking forward to seeing everyone at the big event.
      Only 3 months until UG17!!!

      -Adam