Witches' Woods and dinner 10/23

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2010
      To celebrate my 49th birthday, I invite people to join me at the Witch's
      Woods in Westford on Saturday October 23rd. Depending on the weather and how
      many people are interested, we can meet for dinner before or after.

      _http://www.witchswoods.com/_ (http://www.witchswoods.com/)

      If you are interested in doing this, please let me know as soon as you
      can. Once I have a better idea of how many people are going, we can finalize
      times and dinner plans.

      Construction is moving forward on the home theater, but FRAGS will continue
      to meet as usual on Thursdays. I am still hoping to have the grand opening
      in January.

      Hope to see many of you soon.

      -Matt