Carnage

  • IGiveIn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2010
      Due to poor planning and having too many irons in the fire at the same
      time, I find myself committed to running a game at Carnage 13 (Nov.
      5-7), but lack transportation to get there and a place to stay, so I'm
      looking for anyone who can help me either:

      1. Get from Malden (just North of Boston; I have fairly easy access to
      the T and could meet someone anywhere that's T-accessible) to the
      convention by 8 AM on Saturday Nov. 6 and back that evening or any time
      Sunday (and crash space for whichever nights I stay there) (I'll of
      course split gas and room costs as needed)

      or

      2. Someone who can run a long HackMaster Basic game there (and pretend
      to be me, I guess!)...

      I know my wife would prefer option 2, but I'd prefer option one -
      anyone who can help me out here, please contact me off-list at
      IGiveIn@....