NESFA Gameday

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2010
      Hello everyone. Some of you may know me from Boskone (I run gaming for them) but others will have seen me at various conventions running Munchkin 'brawls' or a game of Collateral Damage.
      I am happy to report that I will be hosting a monthly gameday at the NESFA clubhouse in Somerville.
      The first gameday is November 6th. Start time is noon. Please go to www.nesfa.org for directions and details. Hope to see you there.
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2010
        There will be a gameday at the NESFA clubhouse at 504 Medford St. in Somerville from noon until 9pm.

        There is metered parking available and buses 80, 89, and 101 stop directly in front of the clubhouse.

        Games available include games from SJ Games, Rio Grande, Mayflower, Days of Wonder, and more.
      • Charles
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2010
          You might want to post the date too.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 4, 2010
            That would indeed help. The date is December 11th.

            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Charles" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

            > You might want to post the date too.
            >
            > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <ranma1530@> wrote:
            > >
            > > There will be a gameday at the NESFA clubhouse at 504 Medford St. in Somerville from noon until 9pm.
            > >
            > > There is metered parking available and buses 80, 89, and 101 stop directly in front of the clubhouse.
            > >
            > > Games available include games from SJ Games, Rio Grande, Mayflower, Days of Wonder, and more.

          • Ron
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 7, 2010
              Is this only for NESFA members or is it open to the public?

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 8, 2010
                Hi. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. It's an open house, so the public is welcome to come in and play.