Expected in November: 15th Anniversary Wooden Settlers

  • chaselaq
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2010
      Hi guys, it's Chase from Battleground Games & Hobbies in Plainville MA. I am posting to let you all know about the 15th Anniversary Wooden Settlers of Catan box our distributors are making available to us this November.

      Here's a little blurb:

      $150.00 SRP

      Catan is a modern classic. An international favorite, it has redefined social board games. Now you can create Catan out of wood and enjoy settling and building using specially tooled wooden pieces.

      Embark on a quest to settle the fair isle of Catan! Guide your brave settlers to victory by using clever trading and development. Use resources (grain, wool, ore, brick, and lumber) to build roads, settlements, and cities, and buy development cards. Acquire your resources through trades or the role of the dice. But beware! You never know when someone might cut off your road or if the robber will appear and steal your precious gains. Are you the best trader, builder, or settler?

      Will you master Catan?

      This special limited 15th Anniversary Wood Edition of The Settlers of Catan is designed for 3-6 players.

      The strong, compartmentalized box contains: 52 thick, beautifully illustrated map hexagons, 144 specially designed playing pieces, 6 hexagonal building costs summaries and 2 special victory point markers, 1 vile robber, 2 dice, and 28 random number chits-all made from sturdy wood.

      The 154 cards, like the hexes, bear fine artwork from Michael Menzel. Enjoy this special, limited production-suitable for travel or your nicest coffee table-with friends or family for many decades to come.

      If any of you are interested in this please email me at ChaseLaq@... so that we can arrange the special order.

      Thanks, guys!

      -Chase