Games for sale....

  • Raymond J. Dennis Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      Hey guys,

      This is late notice, I have been putting this off for too long but I need to sell some games.  I am trying to raise some money for the New York Comic Con that I am taking my kids to and selling some games to make room in my house.  I think the games are priced pretty fair but am up for offers if someone sees something they want and think the price is too high.  First come first serve, so let me know what you want ASAP!-)

      Dungeon Quest and expansion Heroes of Dungeon Quest $80 (this is the old Dungeon Quest not the new one)
      Up Front never played and still needs to be punched. $80
      Duel of Ages and all expansions $80
      Marvel Heroes $60
      Indonesia $60
      Mare Nostrium and Mythology Expansion $60
      History of the World Avalon Hill version $50
      War of the Ring $50 never played before New condition
      Tide of Iron (box is a wreck but the whole game is there. The boards are the thin version(this was a demo version from my store) but you can buy the new boards if you want) $40
      Traders of Genoa $35
      Fury of Dracula $35
      Lowenherz $35
      Ticket to Ride:Europe $30